Luxury Diamond Khimar “Nuraa” in Cappuccino is our signature piece in our Maison Al-Muhajabaat Collection, a premium range of modestwear daily essentials. Hand-crafted from the finest materials, this captivating piece is perfect for elegant sisters who crave refined modesty. The uniquely cut wide and long diamond shape provides excellent coverage and a comfortable fit, making it a must-have for any modest fashionista.
It offers sisters a great alternative to Jilbab and Hijabs whilst providing you with the best possible coverage. This Khimar sits just as beautifully on a petite sister as it does on a plus sized one.This extra large sizing is perfect for those who want maximum coverage, without sacrificing their sense of style. The Khimar sits beautifully on all different body types, making it a versatile and flattering choice for any woman. Whether you are looking for an alternative to a Jilbab or Hijab, or simply want a fashionable and comfortable hijab, the Diamond Khimar “Nuraa” is the perfect option! Its sleek design sits beautifully on any frame, petite or plus-sized, The “Nuraa” Khimar is available in a variety of colors to suit any taste.
Cappuccino is a Limited Edition Beige with golden undertones. Pair with our matching Luxury Bisht Abaya “Naila” in Cappuccino for a sophisticated lo
- Crafted from our Luxury Nidha Fabric
- Perfect lightweight alternative to Jilbab, Shayla, Hijab.
- Double Headband
- Signature Diamond Shape – extra long at front and back for added elegance.
- Optional integrated niqab; you can lift and tie behind the head if/when desired.
- Niqab ties can also be used to adjust the neck area if desired.
- Two tie backs perfectly sized to secure the khimar to your head.
- Provides the best chest and back coverage available on the market.
- Designed for easy movement with the hands.
Nidha: 100% polystester easy wash and care. Do not tumble dry.
Length at back: 150cm long
Length at front: 115cm
Head Opening Diameter: 30-31cm from seam to seam (inside out)
Headband width: 10.5cm
There are no reviews yet.